Gage's countdown

Monday, February 23, 2015

Feb 10 email "Time to Transfer"

This week went by so fast. Now it is transfer time. I have been called as a Zone Leader in the Elk Grove stake, which is where I started my mission. It is going to be fun to go back and see a lot of the people that i was serving a year and a half ago. We had a Mission Leadership Council this week with all the leaders in the mission. The spirit in that room with all the missionaries and the mission president was so strong. You could feel the love and trust the Lord has for us.

Elder Bautista and I have been finding quite a few Filipino investigators to teach. We met this one guy that knows the bible so well, and just wants to follow Christ the right way. We are excited to help him discover the truth.

We did a fireside for the youth in our ward. We helped them practice telling friends what we believe. They were able to ask questions and feel more comfortable when someone asks them about something we do. The youth here are so awesome. It is going to be hard leaving this ward!

I love being a missionary so much. The people i have met here are so amazing. The spirit that we are able to feel is something i would take over anything. It is hard to describe what goes through a missionary's head all day. I just know that doing God's work is the greatest thing i could be doing with my life right now, and i am so grateful for every second i get to do it. 

Love you all!

Elder Gage Black



Here is a nice picture of us missionaries on some train tracks right after we filmed our sheep video. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment