Gage's countdown

Friday, December 26, 2014

Dec 25th Email "Merry Christmas"

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope you are all feeling the joy of the Christmas spirit. I hope you will all remember the true meaning of Christmas and the first gift given.. our Savior Jesus Christ who died for us and made God's plan possible.

It has been quite an eventful week! Basically every day has been centered around Christmas and getting ready for it. We have been showing the He is the Gift video to everyone in sight. We had a great Christmas party with the ward, and the Christmas program at church was full of lots of singing. Yesterday we went caroling as a zone to a couple of different people. I must say that we sounded really good. We had the chorus of angels with us or something. Today we are spending the day with a couple of different members, and then we will be with the missionaries later tonight. it is so nice. Fun Fact of the day: it has been high 60s all week. It doesn't feel like Christmas when it is this warm! i love it though. We have been getting lots of gifts from the members which makes it so much fun. Christmas time as a missionary is so much fun! 

So before all the Christmas festivities began earlier this week:
I went on an exchange with one of the elders in my district. We took a good looking picture on a tractor. i thought i would include it. I am expecting it to be on the cover of Missionary Models magazine or something. haha 

We had the chance to deliver Christmas meals from the food bank to people in a retirement home that couldn't afford to buy their own. it was so rewarding to see the way their faces would light up as we brought it in to them. That is the true chrsitmas spirit right there.

I am having a great Christmas, and i hope all of you are too. It was so great being able to talk with the family today. The Black Family = Number 1. no questions asked. 

I love you all! Have a Merry Christmas!!


Here is our tractor picture, a picture of all the elders in the zone opening their presents this morning at our apartment, and a picture with Elder Jones and I with one of the members that got us matching T-shirts and had us wear them to Breakfast. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment