Hi Amy,
This is Michelle Hamilton. I have a few pictures of Elder
Black and Elder Kahne and our family having dinner with our neighbors last
Sunday. Things have been going really well with them. I took them two copies of
the Book of Mormon - one in English and one in Chinese. They seemed very
excited and said they would read it. The elders are developing a good
relationship with them and I hope that they will be able to start teaching them
very soon.
You have a wonderful son, I know you already know that.
He is such a kind and happy person, very poised and just a pleasure to be
around. He and Elder Kahne are working hard in our ward and have really turned
things around. It’s an exciting change for ward. They are so committed to the their missions.
It’s great to be able to have that spirit in our home and is a wonderful
example for our son Jack. We love them!
From left to right:
Dennis, Evonne, Elder Kahne, Eddy, Lilly, Jack, Kyle and Elder Black

No comments:
Post a Comment